19 March 2009

On my free time...

so sorry i haven't been here as often as i could :( for quite a while, well this past weeks i've been trying to catch up with all the dateline that have been coming on to (insert angry face) hehe..
well what can you do..me here, had to finish the April edition of Dewi and a special edition of beauty page and a wedding editions that are coming out pretty soon, like the the third week of April, and a 7 page surprised edition for April Dewi edition (the surprised is mutual even for me coz at the time i had been told that it has to take only 2 days to finish all the 7 page HUAHHH!!)
Thank god it's all in the past right now, fiuh... :)
But, in a magazine world nothing is ever completely done..one edition finish then the next editions is already upon ur face screaming to be release...
For me, to releash some stress n if i have some spare time (insert cynical tune) I've been playing with my multicolor pen that i adore...
here's as you can see a picture of a bird in a Japaneses influential...so sorry for the bad quality, some errors with our scanner..

No comments: